Americorps Vista Volunteer
- Implemented a sustainable volunteer training and recruitment program
- Matched families with programs available at NEIS
- Created and organized a donor database
- Designed and coordinated quarterly fundraisers
- Designed a strategic marketing plan through a targeted network as well as community outreach
- Served as an advocate for families of children with special needs.
- Responsible for all aspects of public relations utilizing several media outlets and PSA's
*Prior to moving back to Reno in 2003, I worked as a Wellness Consultant at Vital Imaging of La Jolla (2000 - 2002)where I utilized my skills as a Exercise Physiologist to conduct Fitness assessments for our clients. Other duties included scheduling appointments, handling inbound sales calls and Spanish translation services.
Prior work experience includes:
Physical Therapy Assistant (1994 - 1998) - Del Mar Physical Therapy
Food Server (1996 - 1998) - Poseidon Del Mar