2008 - 2015
Karolinska Institute. Department of Clinical Neuroscience
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Presented research results confidently and clearly in small and large groups, in national and international congresses, adapting style and content to both scientific and lay public. Wrote concise and logically-presented materials to disseminate knowledge (articles, abstracts, posters, mind-maps) as well as large materials (book chapters and grant applications).
- Learning and teaching. Taught M.Sc. students and multidisciplinary groups of professionals in national and international symposiums. Able to design and implement learning plans aligning learning needs, aims, intended learning outcomes, learning activities and assessments.
- Knowledge management. Extensive experience in the identification of sources of information and knowledge gaps as well as in the collection, distribution and implementation of knowledge through the use of databases, surveys, web-based learning systems and the synthesis of large quantities of information.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills. Lead the scientific seminars at my research group for two consecutive years, facilitating discussions and exchange of knowledge. Worked under multiple supervisors maintaining flexibility across changing circumstances and within a complex bureaucratic environment. Experience in working in multidisciplinary and multicultural environments.
- Project management and organisation. Experience in managing a project from beginning to end prioritizing tasks, anticipating problems and meeting deadlines.