American Addiction Centers
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other Information Technology staff members, teams, and their services to the client community.
- Provides support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy. Additionally, it may involve troubleshooting printer issues and resolving difficulties with Smart Classroom Technology.
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve customer's technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues. Consults with full-time staff when necessary.
- Records required customer and problem information in CIT’s Work Order System. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
- Resolves Level 1 work orders. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution.
- Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
- Works on HelpDesk related projects as assigned by supervisor.