Innovation Coordinator and Middle-School ELA Teacher
GRANDVIEW PREPARATORY SCHOOL
- Establish a collaborative, student-centered, and stress-free classroom environment using interactive learning.
- Maintain a solid classroom management plan in which students are provided with clear and consistent directions and follow-through.
- Integrate technology into learning to help make students' thinking more visible and practice 21st Century skills.
- Support a diverse classroom of learners by providing individualized learning plans.
- Created a drama enrichment to improve fluency and public speaking skills.
- Publish students' written work through a wide range of mediums.
- Trained and mentored student teachers.
- Facilitate professional development for other educators on the topic of gifted learners, digital technology, and differentiated learning strategies.
- Spearheaded a class passion project that led to designing and fundraising for a new playground.
- Solar oven design project that led to regional and state wins.