A creative and computer-savvy hospitality professional with combined 3 years of progressive experience across hospitality functions and segments. Explicit ability to combine vision and expanding hospitality acumen with well-developed communications skills and assertive qualities to support daily operations and sales targets.
Hi! I'm a 22-year old enthusiast who's growing an illuminated heart in the arena of Hospitality and Wellness, Events, Sales, and Management (and Spiritual studies). I strongly believe that if you're gonna be here, there's a necessity to make a difference. A spiritual responsibility that you have to make every group you come in contact with, better. I am far from perfect, but I am, and will continue to be, a hard-working person who learns from her mistakes rather than repeats them.
Environmentally-wise speaking, I would really like to be with a team founded by great spirit and sense of compassion and empathy for others, as well as deeper understanding of and love for themselves and their environment. A team with great vision and cooperation towards to the growth of each and every one, and ultimately, the body.
• Full-time University Scholar and Class President
• Candidate for University's Student Council President, Junior Year
• Soprano 2 at La Consolacion Angel's Choir
• One of the Representatives for EDEN Cheese Guiness Book of Records 2010, Manila, Philippines
• Bronze Medalist in Academic Distinction, Dean's List
• On-the-Job Training at Cafe France and Marriott Hotel Manila (2013)
• Crash course learner at Paranormal Research and Investigation V2 Legacy
c/o Mr Adam Reyes - Metaphysics Professor, University of the Philippines Diliman
• Part-time Job in College: Financial Adviser - IBM Global Process Services
• Account Collections Agent - Expert Global Solutions
• Receptionist cum Membership Cordinator - The Diplomatic Club Doha, Qatar