Director, Digital Media Marketing & Communications
- Lead the digital media team in the development of strategy for web, email and social media marketing initiatives to promote Georgia Aquarium in order to drive ticket sales, member acquisition and continued customer engagement.
- Managed the creation and launch of redesigned Georgia Aquarium website in March of 2015 resulting in a 20% lift in site traffic
- Consistently improved online tickets sales over 10% year over year for the last 3 years
- Consistently increased traffic to website and blog from social media and email channels by 20% year over year for the last 3 years.
- Improved overall website user experience by streamlining ticket purchase process and site navigation.
- Oversaw email redesign, campaign segmentation and personalization strategies in order to improve email revenue over 30% per year for the last 2 years.
- Oversaw database reorganization and integrations to triple the amount of customer data available for segmentation and execution of email, social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Implemented improved analysis and digital advertising retargeting strategies throughout Georgia Aquarium digital channels to maximize advertising spend and segmentation reach.
- Implemented email lifecycle strategies to improve member acquisition and retention, donor retention, and increase subscriber engagement.
- Drove social media strategy for increased audience engagement and member acquisition.
- Increased social media followers over 20% per year for the last 2 years.
- Managed the award winning Pin The Names On the Penguins contest via Facebook (2013 Atlanta Marketer of the Year-Best Social Media Campaign)
- Oversaw launch of award winning online Animal Guide tablet app (2013 Interactive Media Award for best website/digital presence in the Animals and Wildlife category)