Subject Matter Expert of virtual facilitation using Adobe Connect; develop and maintain training content; coordinate monthly and quarterly team volunteer events.
- Manage team intranet site (Pulse), creating creative communication that highlights past volunteer efforts and encourages future engagement.
- Instruct new hires about call management, system navigation, and credit card policies through synchronous and asynchronous learning sessions using Adobe Connect telephony classroom.
- Manage up to 9 coaches as they deliver Development Action Plans to help agents in training.
- Monitor and evaluate calls for Quality Assurance, helping agents achieve 80% or greater average.
- Co-designed virtual board games for learn-through-game play refresher training of 922+ tenured agents.
- Member of Governance group that identifies and mitigates risks involved in planning and implementation of sessions for Magellan career and leadership development program.
- Co-manage program mailbox, delivering professional communications, and contribute content to Magellan Program Pulse group page – disseminating timely information and engaging participants.
- Create content for and facilitate Train the Trainer sessions to ensure congruent comprehension of updates amongst all on Training Team and in production leadership.
- Mentor associates interested in training – encourage strategic and intentional approach to career development and explain complexities of virtual engagement.