Global Service Delivery Partner Manager
- EMEA Service Delivery Partner Management (CAP GEMINI in Madrid, DIGNUM in Germany and PERCALL in Morocco)
- Team Performance and Development Mapping
- Customer Relationship Management
- Java Enterprise Services (2nd Level Support)
- StarOffice Enterprise Services (2nd Level Support)
- Head of StarOffice Customer Care
- Deployment and Supervision of Customer Service Level Agreements
- Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- Incident and Problem Management
- Escalation Management
- Sales Support
- Lead Projects (as required)
Globalised Java Enterprise Services SupportDue to a decrease in the Global JES Incident Volume, (JES = Portal, Messaging, Identity, Application and Directory Server), engineers were struggling to maintain their technical knowledge. By changing the Worldwide Partner Strategy, (to 2 partners instead of 3), I was not only able to save the company approx. US $ 500.000 p.a., but also to increase the satisfaction of customers and engineers. We really had a fantastic win-win situation.
StarOffice related projects
- By analyzing StarOffice Language Support, I realized that many countries were not generating any volume. Switching on 4 languages, (instead of 11), I saved the company approx. US $ 300.000 p.a.
- I successfully led and off-shored the StarOffice Support from France to Morocco.
- I successfully designed and implemented new StarOffice Support for the company Bosch located in Stuttgart.
New Partner Strategy in Latino America (Bogota)
Introduced a new Service Partner Model (ONE Partner).Unified a complex Onsite Partner structure in LAM.
Using a new Partner Web Skill Matrix, Sun is today able to better coordinate the Onsite visit.
Moved French Solaris (SunOS) support to Morocco
I successfully led an off-shored the Solaris French Support to Morocco. Throughout the transfer process, neither Sun's customers, nor any of Sun's Service Directors noticed that a change was taking place.