Feb 2013 - Present
Cooperative Education Coordinator-International Students
- Serve as a liaison between Drexel University and current employers regarding administrative and operating requirements for the cooperative education program for international students.
- Develop strong relationships with current/future employers to create co-op opportunities for students as well as mediate student and employer concerns to ensure both benefits from co-op experience.
- Establish rewarding relationships with students through one-on-one meetings to assist with resumes, cover letters, interview skills and job search techniques.
- Presented to 300+ students and parents at the Drexel University China Preview Orientation in July 2013, and received Drexel President Award nomination.
Sep 2011 - Feb 2013
Senior Data Analyst-Investment Management
- Worked to eliminate redundancy and increase efficiency for over 648 Define Benefit plan accounts.
- Create and analyze financial statements and reports history to identify any trends or inconsistencies.
- Ensure plans are in compliance with ERISA code set by the US Department of Labor and the IRS through audit and report tax withholding payments for participants to local, state, and federal governments for qualified, non-qualified plans, and non-resident aliens who participated in retirement plans.
- Provide consulting services and serve as subject matter expert to internal clients regarding rules and regulations around various disbursement transactions and tax withholding payments.
- Conduct trainings in both classroom and small group settings through Vanguard University to effectively communicate Vanguard’s key messages and policies to current and potential employees
Feb 2008 - Sep 2011
Institutional Financial Administrator
- Performed critical daily processing and reconciliation for various disbursement and short-term investment accounts combined assets of over $300 million.
- Resolved funding discrepancies caused by processing/system errors, identified and created process improvement maps and procedures to increase overall operational efficiency, and create workflows and procedures to streamline processes.
- Represented Vanguard as the liaison to the external bank such as Wells Fargo and Bank of New York as well as other internal departments, and working with internal clients on such issues as, funding, cash movement, and data management.
- Provided accurate reports and analysis for seasonal audits and monthly management dashboard meetings.
Feb 2007 - Feb 2008
Client Relationship Associate
- Effectively communicated with existing clients and potential shareholders regarding Vanguard funds, financial markets, asset allocation models, retirement programs, complex investment products, securities, regulations, retirement plans, relevant legal, tax, and regulatory issues.
- Secured FINRA Series 6, 63, and 7 leniencies
Nov 2004 - Jan 2006
Marketing Analysis Consultant
- Conducted analysis on future market to prospective clients and investors in the company.
- Responsible for coordinating fashion shows and marketing events.
- Effectively communicated and developed training curriculum for current and perspective employees.
Bachelor of Science in Management and International Business
Pennsylvania State University