Accountable for the preparation and timely execution of the communication tools in support of the merchandising strategy for the Rogers & Fido banners as they align with the overall company product and service objectives for the Retail channels. Responsible for managing and updating the Merchandising content for Rogers and Fido Corporate Retail and Dealer channels.
Selected Achievements & Contributions
- Prepared and executed weekly and quarterly Rogers & Fido brand merchandising direction and plan-o-grams for Corporate Retail and Dealer channels.
- Managed the catalogue of current Retail in-store collateral and devices for Corporate Retail and Dealer channels for the Rogers and Fido Brand.
- Provide Regional Merchandising Managers with merchandising and presentation training tools to meet all required merchandising standards to ensure that the merchandising strategies are clearly communicated and understood at Retail store level.
- Developed and maintained strong working relationships within the Merchandising, Marketing, Hardware and Operations teams and external suppliers to ensure effective and timely execution of all communications.
- Work with Collateral Distribution Account Reps to ensure ample on-hand quantities and appropriate distribution of all in-store merchandising components.
- Timely and accurate communication of new product launches and fixture rollouts for the Rogers and Fido brand.
- Created work back schedules and placed collateral orders for new stores ensuring all collateral arrived in store on time.
- Manage documents through French translation dept as required.