Dedicated Customer Service Representative backed with more than 5 years experience in customer relations. Motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and to contribute to the success of the organization. Proven ability to establish rapport with clients and exceed targets on the production floor.
Customer Service Administrator
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opening customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Preparing product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Calculating client quotation.
- Analyzing costs and sales and administering client accounts.
Customer Care Representative
- Served as an interface between the company and the customers by assist customers of their question, queries and complaints of the services.
- Checked and maintained customer accounts for verification purposes of the complaints; made reports of the complaints and submitted it to the technical team for an earnest action.
- Maintained quality service given to the customers by solving immediately shallow problems in the line of service; this included, balance check-up, account inquiry, paying bills and other non-technical problems.