Costumer service professional dedicated to costumer satisfaction. Exceptional interpersonal skills, reliable, punctual and works well under pressure. Enjoys interacting and working with other’s, Ambitious, friendly and always ready to adapt to new environment's.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication
- Effective problem solver
- Bilingual: Spanish and English
- Cash handling experience
- Retail Experience
- Basic computer and technical
- Interpersonal ability
- Team work
- Diverse sensativity
- Organazing and planning
- Adaptability and flexability
- Positive attitude
May 2012 - Jul 2014
Jack In The Box - 522 Highlands Ranch Pkwy, CO 80129
- Responsible for the correct training for every employee to conduct safety & security for the restaurant.
- Estimation of food consumption to lower food waste, place orders with suppliers, and schedule delivery for the fresh food and beverages.
- Resolving costumer complaints in a professional manner by listlening, acknowledging, solving and apologizing.
- Directing employees of maintaining cleanliness of their designed station, kitchen, and dining area according to company policy and health regulations.
- May use computer software to monitor inventory, track staff schedules and pay, and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Responsible for organizing, and coordinating all of the daily functions within the department for the day.
- Call Maintenance too come in for repair of equipment and other services if needed.
- Follow food safety procedures according to company policy and health regulations.
- Maintained high standards of costumer service during high-volume, fast paced operation.
- Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation
Jul 2014 - Oct 2014
Cricket - 7350 W 88Th ave. unit A Westminster, CO 80021
- Ensure opening and closing of store as per company policy.
- Maintained the store at a cleanliness appearance for costumers
- Assisted Customers with and solved issues related to bill, setting up new account
- Introduced new phone plans and upgrade opportunity to customers and provided advice customers regarding different products and promotion
- Explained the use and advantage of merchandises to customers
- Assured that monthly sales targets of the stores are reached monthly.
- Conducted sales of cell phones and accessories to customers.
- Count and logging Inventory for store
Oct 2014 - Present
1811 Plaza Drive Highlands Ranch 80129
- Maintain all assigned areas in a clean and sanitary condition
- Wash, dust, polish, vacuum and sweep all areas of the establishment
- Clean sinks, tubs, showers and toilets according to prescribed sanitary standard
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Empty and clean trash cans
- Listen and respond to hospital queries and requests
- Keep cleaning equipment in hospital good working order
- Observe and report any maintenance issues
- Clean patient rooms, surgical areas, offices and waiting areas using cleaning Chemicals and disinfectants
- Clean and sanitize floors, equipment and furniture according to infection-control policies
- Operate various types of cleaning equipment
- Handle and dispose of waste using standard procedures
- Clean mattresses and beds according to established procedures
- Collect dirty laundry from patient areas and place in designated locations
- Distribute clean linen and hospital gowns
- Maintain all cleaning equipment and supplies according to prescribed standards
2009 - 2013
High School Diploma
North High School Denver, CO