Head of Digital Transformation
Grace Kennedy Money Services
Working with the Chief Executive Officer and Heads of IT to develop a long-term digital strategy that will ensure that our ambition is aligned with the business's strategic goals focusing on 4 pillars :
- Creating and Empowering a Digitally Savvy Workforce.
- Improving digital engagement with our consumers.
- Optimizing internal processes
- Transforming our products digitally
- The completion of the Grace Kennedy Money Services Strategic Digital Transformation roadmap for the next 4 years, and lighthouse execution phases.
- The launch of an Internal Innovation Platform to nurture and harness employee ideas across 3 Caribbean markets.
- The rollout of Tableau and DataWarehouse to establish the foundation of proper Business Intelligence and insight generation
Work in Progress
- Currently revamping all financial service websites and digital strategy along with Western Union.
- Fully mobile, Digital Registration and KYC via Biometrics, Facial Recognition and Integrations with government databases.
- WU.com and MyWU loyalty e-commerce rollout in all Caribbean Markets.