- Managed both operational and development departments. Managed directors, managers, supervisors, technical staff, administrative support and contractors. Directed large organizations with annual budgets in excess of 25MM.
- Prepared and implemented business plans with goals and objectives which ensured corporate objectives were either met or exceeded.
- Developed and managed web sites which stimulated interest and awareness in the public sector and enhanced name recognition in the private sector.
- Successfully owned and operated several small businesses.
- Managed and successfully completed the Year 2000 Information Technology conversion project for the State of Maryland Department of Public Safety. Used various project management strategies according to the size and complexity of the project.
- Developed Information Technology management policies and procedures including contingency backup and recovery.
- Audited Information Technology departments and recommended areas to be strengthened to achieve desired results.
- Helped companies assess their business needs by performing process and procedure audits and implemented Best Practices. Developed operational, policy and procedure manuals for large and small companies.
- Developed and delivered Information Technology Management Seminars and General Management Seminars to Fortune 500 companies world wide. Seminars were responsible for generating management consulting project and company specific management seminars.
- Implemented backup and recovery strategies for Fortune 500 Information Technology organizations. Assessed needs and assisted companies develop contingency planning.
- Managed the marketing activities responsible for generating over 10 MM in annual revenue for the technical education division of a large Information Technology company. Managed the creation of the annual course catalog and all marketing collateral.
- Created and maintained web sites and drip marketing systems which were responsible for generating a significant number of leads and resulting sales.
- Created and mentored a team of successful real estate agents responsible for following up on leads and closing a significant number of transactions.