Interactive Marketing Manager - Europe
- Develop and manage web team of 7 based in Prague, Czech Republic whilst being based in London, UK & Johannesburg, SA; Includes full team management from performance reviews, HR related matters to budget planning; All aspects of team budget which has a global/regional split;
- Member of global marketing leadership team;
- Driving the client and candidate portal programs;
- Understanding of the user’s expectation and using technology to drive operational excellence;
- eMarketing (Online Marketing), Search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy, web accessibility and Google Analytics;
- Application frontend design and project management for larger web application projects; http://my.hudson.com (Candidate Portal)
- Resource strategy and stakeholder management, including communication plan for specific global web projects with effective use of reporting lines and managing key regional relationships;
- Employer and candidate websites globally (78 sites).Includes all stages of website development: design, development, content management system, implementation and maintenance;
- End to end management and reporting of all online (new media) projects small to medium in line with overall business and marketing strategies, working closely with regional marketing, operation and development teams.
- Best practices for online projects and content style guides.
- Brand management of all projects completed by Interactive team.