Profit Center Director
Titan Client/Server Technologies
P&L, Account, and Project Management responsibility for major client/server based customer service projects for large telecommunications firm.Duties included:
- High level customer contact, requirements definition, recruiting, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Provide direction, support, and assistance to business development staff.
- Supervision of development managers, production maintenance manager, and lead engineers for system administration, database administration, integration/configuration management, technical writing, and office administration.
- Directed the program as it went from start-up to $3.1M in nine months.Recruited and selected most of the staff of 35.
- Instrumental in tailoring and applying SEI CMM Software Process Improvement methodology to the center’s projects. These methods allowed Titan to progress from CMM Level 1 to Level 2+ in less than one year.