Field Safety Specialist Jan 2012 - Sept 2013
Udelhoven Oilfield System Services
- Positively promote the work safe policies and procedures of ConocoPhillips and Udelhoven.
- Assist staff with policy and procedure interpretation .
- Ensure that OSHA standards are the minimum requirements, we maintain a higher standard.
- Conduct weekly safety audit walk downs of job sites with management team to identify and correct any unsafe working conditions and debrief.
- Write JHA's (Job Hazard Analysis) for all construction projects that are scheduled for future work which include alterations as job scope changes.
- Stop any job that has hazardous potential or IDLH is imminent.
- Audit employees JSA's (Job Hazard Analysis) ensuring the employees understand the potential for injury by documenting the correct hazards on their JSA's. Enforce the permitting process by ensuring any hot work, confined space, etc are filled out correctly and thoroughly as it pertains to the task being performed.
- Investigate all incidents and report incidents immediately to Udelhoven management teams and ConocoPhillips management team.
- Conduct quarterly urinary analysis sampling and immediate urinary analysis after incident.
- Assemble morning toolbox packets to be presented at all work-site locations everyday.
- Track all JSA's, Incident Rate, Job Hazard Cards, B.E.A.R. observation cards, and toolbox meetings in an Excel database. Provide data to management as required.
- Create agenda for weekly client meeting between Udelhoven and ConcoPhillips. Facilitate weekly performance meeting with client.
- Create agenda for weekly safety meeting put on for all Udelhoven staff and ConocoPhillips employees. Speak to the incidents and near misses that occurred during the previous week at the meeting.
- Maintain a Safety Action Item Log for unsafe items that need correction for review by Udelhoven and the client.
- NORM test all process pipe for excess radiation prior to removal from job site.
- Safety In Motion trained
- PREP Alaska trained (Personal Risk Evaluation Process)
- Participate in TapRoot incident investigation processes.