Feb 2014 - Feb 2015
Accounts & Administration Assistant
United Sales Corporation
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using manual bookkeeping systems.
- Provide monthly accounting and financial reports.
- To follow-up on orders placed to ensure that suppliers have confirmed receipt of order and agreed to all terms and conditions.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Monitoring the day-to-day accounts payable and receivable.
- To highlight immediately to management any problems or delays with purchase orders or unexpected response from suppliers.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Maintain all vouchers and bills of expenses.
- Participated in all major trading decisions for supply and logistics.
- Coordinated with customers, brokers and local traders on regular basis.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies as required.
- Prepared profit and loss reports for internal use.
- Provide support for daily administrative/clerical support office.
- Capable of handling overall administration.
Jan 2013 - Dec 2013
Client Service Coordinator, Accounts
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Prepared all purchase orders, sales orders and maintain records of all items and services.
- Gather and Consolidate accounting and financial information like cheque issued, sales, vendor invoices for the preparation of the management reports.
- Responding to email inquiries by using Microsoft outlook and use telephones to reach out to customers and provide information, taking messages or transferring calls.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Process accounts payables and receivables as needed.
- Updating daily, weekly, & monthly report related to stores.
- Actively involved in preparation and securing tenders of banks and retail outlets.
- Provided support to all sales staff and prepared quotes for all client account.
- Prepare and submit customer invoices and to coordinate deposit activities.
- Co-ordination and verification of Sub Contractors bills.
- Monitor customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment.
- Check, verify and process invoices and also to analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
- Issue enquiries to suppliers and sub contractors and follow up with quotations.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during quarter-end and year-end.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Maintained store facilities to ensure smooth functioning – Made arrangements and placed orders for new stock and supplies whenever necessary.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
- Negotiate for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers and sub-contractors assigned.
- Prepared all required paperwork and reports for all client accounts
Oct 2007 - Dec 2012
- Confirmation of cash flows with client to ensure accurate and timely settlement.
- Reviewed trade confirmations for OTC derivatives trades, including rates, credit, equity, commodity and FX derivatives.
- Firm understanding of Investment Banking products like Derivatives, Swaps, Bonds, Fixed Income, Securities, Options, Equities, Commodities and FX.
- Responsible to use different tools and computer software used to analyze derivatives.
- Liaise between Front office, Middle office, sales desk and Clients to ensure timely payment of trades before closure of the respective currency markets.
- Responsible for making the payments manually via SWIFT, MT 202, MT103 for the agreed flow
- Have ensured that more priority was given to the most risky issues like attention to currencies like RUB/GBP/EUR and high amounts.
- Given the best client satisfaction by having a constant communication with the client over issue and problems over calls and also ensuring that the mails are responded at the best possible time and there is no escalation from client.
- Ability to manage a team member efficiently and manage their co-ordination in various work processes.
- Ensure that all the derivative transactions are carried out as per the terms laid down by the regulatory body and the policies of the organization.
- Clarify whether certain contracts, agreements, or transactions are within the scope of eligible OTC derivative instrument.
- Responsible for researching the validity of prospective clients.
- Working smartly with co-workers within our service lines.
- Assist the Clients in simplifying their work and achieving their targets.
- Provide support to clients when senior team members are traveling.
- Preparing and sending the BOD, EOD, MIS report for the team and the management to check if the SLA is met.
- Producing Individual KPI on daily basis to measure production.
2004 - 2007
College of Commerce Darward University