Accounts & Administration Assistant
United Sales Corporation
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using manual bookkeeping systems.
- Provide monthly accounting and financial reports.
- To follow-up on orders placed to ensure that suppliers have confirmed receipt of order and agreed to all terms and conditions.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Monitoring the day-to-day accounts payable and receivable.
- To highlight immediately to management any problems or delays with purchase orders or unexpected response from suppliers.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Maintain all vouchers and bills of expenses.
- Participated in all major trading decisions for supply and logistics.
- Coordinated with customers, brokers and local traders on regular basis.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies as required.
- Prepared profit and loss reports for internal use.
- Provide support for daily administrative/clerical support office.
- Capable of handling overall administration.