2015-Ongoing Hazelgrove Elementary
- Innovation Team - Learning By Design: Learning Labs; Innovation For Impact Grant Application. In a committee creating a school innovation action plan.
- Technology Team - Supporting teachers individually and in small groups to implement the newest technology tools to enhance student learning.
2012-2015 Clayton Elementary
- Innovation Team - Learning By Design: School Innovation Plan Grant Application (accepted). In a committee that created an innovation plan that was district approved and is currently being carried out.
- Technology Committee - In a committee, planning, distributing and monitoring the best use of iPads, laptops and apps while keeping in a budget. Supported teachers, in both large and small groups, how to best use technology for improving assessment practice and overall student learning. Assisted teachers in a move to Freshgrade.
- School Leadership - Created a shared decision making model that connected students with staff in creating school functions. Leader in Implementing New Curriculums. Assisting teachers during lunch and in after school meetings to create curriculums placing the student first. A large focus was also put on using technology to enhance the learning process and communicate student learning.
2014-2015 - Surrey Teacher Association - Presenter
- Focuses: Creating Weebly accounts to document learning, Twitter as a learning tool, creating a global classroom with Skype.
2014-2015 - Individual School Workshops - Presenter
- Focuses: Creating Weebly accounts to document learning, Twitter as a learning tool, setting up an Edmodo classroom, how to participate in the Global Read Aloud, using Brene Brown in the classroom.
2014-Ongoing - SESAA - Basketball Convenor
- As a convenor I run annual clinics for Surrey teachers on how to coach and referee elementary basketball. As a member of the executive I help make rules, write the handbook, manage problems that arise and share the executives values, vision and mission to all Surrey coaches and SESAA members.
2015 - Computer Using Educators of British Columbia (CUEBC) - Presenter
- Focus: Literacy ; using Adobe Voice as an alternative mode of expression.
2015 - British Columbia Association of Teachers of Modern Languages - Presenter
- Focus: E-portfolios/Website Creation; creating Weebly accounts to document learning and globalize a classroom.