- 8 years of solid experience with contact center management as client or service provider working for leader groups: service providers, banks and financial institutions,or intechnology, automobile car industry and mobile phone manufactures
- Large experience leading global process for support services, consumers rights defense, repairs, import and export spare parts for electronic products and tax
- Strong relationship hability
- Easy communication skill interacting with partners, support areas, companies board, clients, staff team and consumers
- Management Abilities- solving problem ability, thrive in deadline-driven environments, excellent team-building skills, management with focus on results.
- Personal Abilities – Creative, dynamic,flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Balanced and competent with ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
- Methodology – Quality Programs (Continuous Improvement, PDCA and DMAIC)
Internation Experience - Major Business Trips
- Miami, Downtown (Florida, USA) – 2000 to 2003 - Visits to Sony Ericsson Headquarter for Latin America
- Amsterdã (Netherlands) – 2002 – GSM Product Launch / Product Portfolio
- Ralley (North Caroline, USA) – 2000 to 2003 – Visits to Sony Ericsson Business Center on RTP (Research Triangle Park)
- Lund and Malmö (Sweeden) – 2002 – Sony Ericsson Global Suppot Meeting
- Buenos Aires (Argentina), Santiago (Chile), Caracas (Venezuela), San Salvador (El Salvador), San Domingo (Domenica Republica), City of Mexico (Mexico) – 2002/2003 – Visits to regional headquarters and meetings with clients (Móbile Phones Service Providers)
- Cancun (Mexico) – 2003 – Kick off Meeting
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) – 2004 – Commercial Partnership for Nokia’s Repair Center
- Forecasting and Metrics in Call Centers TRD – 08/2007
- Personal Administration – Atento Brasil – 12/2007
- Six Sigma Introduction and Metodology – Potential and Apply – 08/2006 – INDG
- Balance Score Card and Strategic Management –05/2006 - Tecnoponta Treinamentos.
- Portuguese -Native
- English – Fluent
- Spanish – Intermediate
- Sweedish - Intermediate