Seek an opportunity to work as Customer Support Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Manager or Call Center Manager, using my skills driven toteam leader, process management communication, languages, technical abilities and international relations .
- 8 years of solid experience with contact center management as client or service provider working for leader groups: service providers, banks and financial institutions,or intechnology, automobile car industry and mobile phone manufactures
- Large experience leading global process for support services, consumers rights defense, repairs, import and export spare parts for electronic products and tax
- Strong relationship hability
- Easy communication skill interacting with partners, support areas, companies board, clients, staff team and consumers
- Management Abilities- solving problem ability, thrive in deadline-driven environments, excellent team-building skills, management with focus on results.
- Personal Abilities – Creative, dynamic,flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Balanced and competent with ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
- Methodology – Quality Programs (Continuous Improvement, PDCA and DMAIC)
Internation Experience - Major Business Trips
- Miami, Downtown (Florida, USA) – 2000 to 2003 - Visits to Sony Ericsson Headquarter for Latin America
- Amsterdã (Netherlands) – 2002 – GSM Product Launch / Product Portfolio
- Ralley (North Caroline, USA) – 2000 to 2003 – Visits to Sony Ericsson Business Center on RTP (Research Triangle Park)
- Lund and Malmö (Sweeden) – 2002 – Sony Ericsson Global Suppot Meeting
- Buenos Aires (Argentina), Santiago (Chile), Caracas (Venezuela), San Salvador (El Salvador), San Domingo (Domenica Republica), City of Mexico (Mexico) – 2002/2003 – Visits to regional headquarters and meetings with clients (Móbile Phones Service Providers)
- Cancun (Mexico) – 2003 – Kick off Meeting
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) – 2004 – Commercial Partnership for Nokia’s Repair Center
- Forecasting and Metrics in Call Centers TRD – 08/2007
- Personal Administration – Atento Brasil – 12/2007
- Six Sigma Introduction and Metodology – Potential and Apply – 08/2006 – INDG
- Balance Score Card and Strategic Management –05/2006 - Tecnoponta Treinamentos.
- Portuguese -Native
- English – Fluent
- Spanish – Intermediate
- Sweedish - Intermediate
Aug 2008 - Mar 2009
Call Center Mananger
Interchange/ GXS SA – from August/2008until March/2009(Brazilian company leading EDI (Eletronic Data Interchange sold on las Dec/30th 2009 to GXS Group – Worldwide leader on EDI)Function: Help DeskManagerProjects and Responsabilities
Reporting directly to Customer Relationship Manager , I’m in charge ofhelp desk management for brazilian companies.
·Keeping availability for help desk support – control headcount and absenteism indicadores
·Leading operational demands negotiated with the clients
·Making the SLA’s maintance and providing management information;
·Managering and develop a staff of50 employeesfor technical support aboutEDI and Corban (banking correspondent);
·Reviewing process for improve customer satisfaction;
·Reviewing cost opportunities adding value for maintance of the support structure;
·Implementing EDI Outsourcing projects for Top Clients: AMBEV; FEMSA; Eletro; Caixa Economica Federal; Unibanco; TAM and others;
·Implementing of SAS 70’s Audit Process;
·Implementing strategic business plan for add values and continues improviments providing profitable results for GXS improving satisfaction level for clients.
May 2006 - Aug 2008
Customer Relationship Manager
TNL Contax SA – from may/2006until August/2008(Brazilian company leading the local market with more than 60.000 employees and 9 of the major Brazilians banks)Function: Relationship ManagerMajor Clients: Unibanco , Bradesco and FINASA
Projects and Responsabilities
Reporting directly to Operational Director , I’m in charge of operational (outbound and inbound services) and commercial management for the clients located on northest and southest cities of Brazil: Recife, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
·Be the “entry door” for clients demands and define the business for all implementations
·Lead operational demands negotiated with the clients
·Administrate budget forecasted for current year, garanting control e profitable results
·Manager and develop a staff of2200 employees – 3 Operational Managers and 6 Coordinators apllying PDCA’s method
·Active all financials results definided during on forecast process – Gross Margin, Ebtda, EVA, Roll Payback;
·Active and present monthly to the clients all SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) described on contracts
Implement strategic business plan for add values and continues improviments providing profitable results for Contax improving satisfaction level for clients.