- To facilitate timely completion of Project through planning and monitoring.
- Develop Project implementation Master Plan / Schedule incorporating milestone events, and drawing schedule.
- Plan resource requirement like staff, labour, machinery, and specialized agencies as per Master construction schedule
III. Planning and monitoring of monthly progress as per the master bar chart
- Monitoring anticipating any possible delays and advance actions.
- Identify and monitor the available Vs required scope of work..
- Take corrective actions to make up for delays / deviations.
VII. Re-Schedule project if corrective actions are insufficient and to ensure completion date is maintained
- To participate in client meetings
- Participate in monthly and weekly client meetings.
- Preparing and monitoring Plan Vs achieved Monthly target.
III. Prepare for the reasons of the various shortfalls if any.
- To lay down methodology for project execution and incorporate client initiated changes.
- Study of contract documents, specialization, tender working and BOQ.
- Reviewing of Quality plans and methodology for execution.
III. Approval of and methodology by project manager / concerned authority.
- Communication of planned methodology to all concerned
- Repeat the above processes for client initiated
- Preparing and monitoring Prestart Estimates, Cost to complete and MIS Reports.
- Collect the required inputs for the PSE.
- Finalize the PSE along with project manager within the stipulated time and obtain approval from RGM and HO.
III. Review monthly MIS Report.
- Cost monitoring as per PSE through ERP and highlighting the variances.
- Periodic review of Cost to Complete as per actual.
- Identify potential areas of cost saving.
VII. Ensure preparation project completion report.
- Effective contract management.
- Familiarize with all the contractual obligations/specifications.
- Corresponding with clients.
III. Collect and compile inputs for extra items and claim management.
- To be the reference point of all contractual documents.
- Timely selection and development of cost effective quality sub agencies.
- Identifying and sourcing reliable sub agencies.
- Monitoring and rating performance of the sub agencies as per laid down procedure.
III. Finalization of rates within budget as per the laid down procedure.