Mar 2006 - Mar 2007
Oct 2013 - Present
Gannon Dunkerley & Co., Ltd –Reliance Refinery Jamnagar J3 Project
- To facilitate timely completion of Project through planning and monitoring.
- Develop Project implementation Master Plan / Schedule incorporating milestone events, and drawing schedule.
- Plan resource requirement like staff, labour, machinery, and specialized agencies as per Master construction schedule
III. Planning and monitoring of monthly progress as per the master bar chart
- Monitoring anticipating any possible delays and advance actions.
- Identify and monitor the available Vs required scope of work..
- Take corrective actions to make up for delays / deviations.
VII. Re-Schedule project if corrective actions are insufficient and to ensure completion date is maintained
- To participate in client meetings
- Participate in monthly and weekly client meetings.
- Preparing and monitoring Plan Vs achieved Monthly target.
III. Prepare for the reasons of the various shortfalls if any.
- To lay down methodology for project execution and incorporate client initiated changes.
- Study of contract documents, specialization, tender working and BOQ.
- Reviewing of Quality plans and methodology for execution.
III. Approval of and methodology by project manager / concerned authority.
- Communication of planned methodology to all concerned
- Repeat the above processes for client initiated
- Preparing and monitoring Prestart Estimates, Cost to complete and MIS Reports.
- Collect the required inputs for the PSE.
- Finalize the PSE along with project manager within the stipulated time and obtain approval from RGM and HO.
III. Review monthly MIS Report.
- Cost monitoring as per PSE through ERP and highlighting the variances.
- Periodic review of Cost to Complete as per actual.
- Identify potential areas of cost saving.
VII. Ensure preparation project completion report.
- Effective contract management.
- Familiarize with all the contractual obligations/specifications.
- Corresponding with clients.
III. Collect and compile inputs for extra items and claim management.
- To be the reference point of all contractual documents.
- Timely selection and development of cost effective quality sub agencies.
- Identifying and sourcing reliable sub agencies.
- Monitoring and rating performance of the sub agencies as per laid down procedure.
III. Finalization of rates within budget as per the laid down procedure.
Aug 2011 - Sep 2013
Gannon Dunkerley & Co., Ltd –Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Ltd.
- Interface with the Client regarding Claims, Transmittal documents, Drawings, PDCS(Project Document Control System
- Project planning ,scheduling & control based on master plan using MSP 2007 & P6 planning tools
- Generation of Project Budget by taking into account the direct cost and Indirect cost incurred in the project.
- Finalizing the Documents formats and Billing Procedure with the client Project Control Team
- Generating Daily Progress Report and Weekly Progress Report with Manpower & Equipment Status
- Manpower and equipment planning to ensure optimum utilization of project resources.
- Involved in cross functional project coordination at different levels with various vendors to ensure smooth flow of work.
- Working in close coordination with the execution team to identify and raise technical queries to remove any bottlenecks that may hampers the overall progress
Issuance of management control reports highlighting the actual progress through S-Curve generation