May 2015 - Jul 2015
Worked in an early age startup with a cross functional team to build and develop the first version of the company's e-commerce android application.
- Collaborated closely with UI Designers & Software Engineers to develop and ship new product features
- Implemented a dynamic Swipe Tab module using Android native library, to be used in different parts of the application
- Used annotation based Retrofit library to work with REST API and JSON data
- Worked extensively with gitlab to contribute to the same code base and for issue tracking
- Also assisted with user interface design of some screens and implemented different android libraries to enhance user interface and user experience of the application
May 2014 - Jul 2014
Designed and developed an organizer app for instant note taking and collaborating with others with an intuitive design and real time sync to keep one updated everywhere.
- Learned Eclipse and implemented frontend of the app in java and xml using Android Software development
- Implemented the static user interface of the app by converting the psd templates into xml layout and used java to generate dynamic user interface to provide custom layouts for different users
- Developed the backend of the app using nodejs as the server and mongodb as the database.
- Involved in decision making process during the key stages of development by providing assistance in determining the potential ways to increase the user engagement of the app.