Films United was a film production company with the aim to create a sustainable system where the revenues of each features would fund the next one. Their biggest achievement was the creation of Asteroid Day, an official day to raise awareness on the potential dangers of asteroids and meteors.
In charge of post-production and distribution of the company's latest feature '51º North' directed by Grigorij Richters, which inspired the creation of Asteroid Day. Negotiated and signed an agreement with Discovery Channel and a local distributor for said feature.
- Set-up the company to be eligible for the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and raised funds through private investors
- Hired and managed post-production crew
- Researched and secured all music and footage licences
- Responsible for organising the deliverables for distribution
- Organised and managed the sold-out Premiere event held at the London Science Museum on Asteroid Day