Project Manager / ScrumMaster
Responsibilities included cross-team planning, overseeing functional and technical software releases, requirements facilitation, data modeling, design review, and process improvement. Managed team of 11 C#, .Net, SAS and SQL developers and 6 Data Managers.
- Reorganized and restructured the Enterprise Customer Data Warehouse, resulting in 90% reduction of duplicate customer profiles and other data quality measure. This $2 Million dollar project delivered improved integration with over 200 applications, including reduced processing time for Siebel CRM. Efforts resulted in Key being recognized by Business Week and J.D. Powers as one of the top 25 Customer Service Organizations.
- Improved team productivity over 100% during 19 iterations. Multiple releases achieved zero defects.
- Managed cross functional team to create an active data dictionary from over 5,000 production databases in 3 months. Improved results over 30% from 800 manual surveys which allowed the bank to avoid potential fines and further regulatory action.
- Facilitated project team workshops to identify improvements for default customer SIC code classifications, resulting in reducing a loan risk of $60 Million dollars.
- Led the team to analyze over 171,000 production tables for redundant data. Over 20% reduction in active data storage, backup and data transmission identified.
- Created distributed workflow application which automated customer maintenance requests, eliminating manual spreadsheets and emails for over 250,000 requests over a 12 month period.