Sr.Officer Information Technology
Post Implementation Support
Client Requirement Analysis
Strategic IT Planning/ Consultancy
Gathering requirements and interacting with users and business analysts
Coordinate onsite and offshore teams to analyze and document business requirements as to gain a thorough understanding of the business processes.
Coordinate and participate in system testing for enhancements and projects.
Systems & Application Integration.
Optimized business processes as related to CRM business disciplines.
Drove development and execution of CRM campaigns across all channels.
Managed multi-channel contact stream updates based on overarching CRM strategy.
Partnered with CRM analyst to develop appropriate segmentations.
IMIS Support (Integrated Management Information System)
• Develops a strategic plan to reduce the entry works in new modules of IMIS so as to ensure proper implementation of ERP package.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to effective solution of new as well as old module in IMIS.
• To study and chalk line the new module, design and process flow.
• Designing of reports and its correction as per user needs.
• Provides timely and accurate solution of all hindrance while striving to maintain accuracy in IMIS.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all IMIS users to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of different MIS reports in IMIS.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding changes to be made in different modules of IMIS.
• Proper functioning of packing software at packing area.
Also Responsible for:
Ensured that software release bugs and defects were documented.
• Resolving LAN/WAN Problem.
• Installation of various users under LAN within different Departments.
• Designing and implementing of new local area network to be done efficiently, timely and with budget in mind.
Complete ERP Support
CRM Support and trainings
System support (Hardware & software)
• Handling AMC with third party regarding repair and maintenance of Hardware.
• Vendor development.
• Preparation of monthly and yearly Inventory.
• Supporting Users and Troubleshooting common computer problems.
• Performed hardware and software installation.
• Managed office equipment's operations related to IT.
• Performed preventative maintenance on PC's and peripherals.
• Virus, spyware and ad-ware, firewall protection for network.
• Security updates & patches of windows, MS office and other software's.
Self Development & Team Development
• IMIS Training for team.
• Self study with the help of internet and seniors from corporate
• To reach consensus decisions that everyone can support.
• To encourage others to contribute by communicating and promoting their ideas, and by exercising judgment to narrow down ideas or options.
• To meet the needs and requirements of team members, a higher-level management authority and the organization.
• To help create a working environment to exert themselves to meet personal and team goals.
• To work as a communications link.
• To make a decision, develop an action plan or resolve a problem.