JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Working with JP Morgan as a Regional Team Manager in KYC/AML domain for Corporate & Investment banking (CIB) business from 30 Sep 2015.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Working with IB team as a due diligence (KYC/AML) specialist to support them for smooth and complied on boarding of the clients
- Coordinates/communicates with the client to complete the due diligence requirements as per the standards and escalate the client issues for solution
- Leading the team for the due diligence (KYC/AML) coverage for investment banking (IB) business in APAC region
- Taking care of KYC/AML regulatory/internal guidelines in compliance/On boarding of IB clients for products like equity capital market (ECM), debt capital market (DCM) and cash equity
- Supporting in due diligence activities like figure out the UBO (Ultimate Beneficiary Owner), screening on the entities/list of directors/UBO, prepare disposition on the true hits for PEP/Negative media and FATCA/Sanction requirements
- Regular coordinates across the other verticals like compliance, legal, business and other stakeholders for hassle free and fast onboarding of clients
- Monitor end to end activities with in the process with strong control over team to deliver the optimum output
- Involved in management roles like objective setting, work & resource management, one on one discussions, mid year/year end review, team trainings and all other day to day team management activities
- Do gap analysis in regular intervals in the process to find out or remove the process gaps
- Arrange frequent calls with senior partners to discuss about the work and ideas for expansion of the team.
- Taking care of project management activities like charter execution, recruitments, service agreements for the pilot projects