College Of Applied Business
•Develop business and secure projects by continuously visiting markets builders / architects to achieve desired sales results.
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and answer their questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
• Assist customers in making product selection, based on their needs and product specifications.
• Responsible for the execution of projects including order generation, collection, product arrangement and complaint handling
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
• Achieve company’s target in terms of sales volume, value and timely collection
A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program can prepare students to manage companies by teaching subjects such as marketing and human resources. The 4-year degree program provides a fundamental education in business and management principles. Programs typically allow students to specialize in one of multiple concentration areas, including international business, finance, real estate, computer information systems or accounting. BBA programs can offer practical management training that can prepare students to successfully work within a large or small organization.