Senior Executive - Quality & Audit
DCNS India Pvt. Ltd
- Contribute to supplier development for the Group activities
- Overseeing the quality activities, perform audits and ensure their application
Initial evaluation of Supplier
- Identify suitable suppliers (on internet, exhibitions, Indian shipyards, etc…)
- Conduct audits at the supplier’s premises to evaluate capabilities, opportunities and improvement points
- Forward the results to management team, including Engineer’s suggestions,and get their feedback
- Ensure the implementation of the feedback with the evaluated supplier
- To ensure the compliance of technical files sent to suppliers
- To verify the respect of norms application
- To ensure the compliance between the Requirements mentioned in the Specifications versus the job performed by the supplier
Qualification of Supplier
- Prepare a qualification process, in coordination with French team
- Perform audit at the supplier’s premises
- Prepare the report of audit and release the audit results
- Setup and oversee the deviations maintaining the dashboards
Coordination with Project & Purchase team
- Coordinate with the Project team & Purchasing team to clarify any supplier technical queries
- Coordinate with Project team and Purchasing team to select the suitable supplier
- Instruct the supplier & team about supplier’s audit performance
- Oversee the job status at the supplier’s premises and prevent any deviations
- Report to the Project team and Purchasing team about Indian supplier’s deviations
- Setup and oversee the corrective plans and preventive plans, by using some quality tools
- Setup and oversee the corresponding actions plans
- If required, setup Kaizen and 5S, and oversee the implementation
- Respect of the quality management system ISO 9001 and specific norms of the activities.
- Involvement in new innovation projects
- Work for Continual improvement activities
- Work with suppliers to have improvement in process
- Coordinate with team France for process Improvement
- Attending any exhibition for choose suitable supplier
- Should be required to undertake additional tasks within our capabilities and which are consistent with the position hold.
Vendor Base Development:
Constantly working for finding and developing the vendor for the specified product concerning the Indian operations. Also worked for the products/parts required for the French projects.
Audited four vendors for different products as Lead Auditor. Follow-up with the vendor in order to resolve the NC's found during the audit process. The audited processes include Quality (ISO standards), CSR, production activities, design process, handling of non-conformities, monitoring & measurement, and resource management related to specific activities.
Handling one project as the incharge of quality asurance concerning two products for the naval defence and responsible for the complete management of the quality system. Ensure and witness the key aspects at the supplier's premises in order to make sure the timely delivery of the product.