PriceWaterhouseCoopers - Advisory, Technology, Media, Entertainment
- Head of PR for the Advisory business (revenues of $800 million) and UK PR Manager for Technology, Media and Entertainment.
- Developed and executed a strategic communications program for the Global Entertainment and Media Outlook.This resulted in over 200% increase in press coverage on the previous year.
- Developed, managed and executed media programs to support the Global Technology Executive Connections research and thought leadership.
- Developed and managed a media program on the diminishing value of TV advertising revenue.New client work worth over $350,000 was generated as a result of press articles.
- Identified the opportunity and managed, developed and delivered thought leadership and a marketing strategy on the future of Online Travel.This allowed the partner to enter discussions with the CEO of BA and Expedia where previously the opportunities were closed.Significant work was generated with Expedia.
- Developed new opportunities for the economics team to build its profile and reputation through the media, achieving the highest favourability and share of voice for five years. Themes included the credit crunch, inflation and retail sales figures.
- Managed the internal media team during the administration of Lehman Brothers ensuring messaging was consistent with the onsite team and all stakeholders were constantly informed.
- Managed the integration of the new PR agency into the firm – budget management of over $600,000, strategy negotiations, contract negotiations, workflow management, theme development and strategic review.
- First to introduce podcasts into a UK communications program which resulted more than 1000 downloads.
- Conducted roadshows to ensure regional Managers were aware of and supportive of the UK communications program and implement it according to overall strategy.
- Senior member and central part of press office team of 18 people with two direct reports and mentor to four people.
- Internally promoted from Manager to Senior Manager in 2007.