Senior Member of Technical Staff
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Project 1: Oracle e-Commerce Cloud
Period: May 2014 – Till Now
Oracle Commerce Cloud is modern SaaS infrastructure emphasizes simplicity, allowing online businesses to quickly launch feature-rich, responsive storefronts across desktop and mobile devices without sacrificing features or brand control.
- Create Docker files to create Docker images.
- Create Docker compose file for clustered setup.
- Create Jenkins job and shell script to auto push new build to cloud.
- Strong use of scripting languages, including bash for Linux and Mac platforms and Batch for Windows systems for automating the manual tasks.
- Evaluated docker-toolbox to help Dev/QA team to use docker on their local machines.
- Evaluating Chef to improve infrastructure and configuration management for Cloud Commerce
Project 2: Oracle e-Commerce (On-Prem project)
Period: August 2013 – April 2014
Oracle Commerce offers a complete e-Commerce software platform that enables personalized customer buying experience across all customer touch points, including the web, contact centre, mobile devices, social media, physical stores and more.
- Develop and Maintain ANT based nightly test infrastructure.
- Develop and Maintain Groovy based nightly test infrastructure.
- Develop test environments for running test suite of Oracle ATG eCommerce product for various combination of Operating Systems, Application Servers, DB's, Browsers.
- Create utility for auto-install of various app-servers and browser in unattended mode.
- Troubleshooting environment issues and fixing them.
- Automated and Integrated manual tasks using Hudson.
- Maintain software stack.