Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
About Project: Oracle Commerce Cloud is modern SaaS infrastructure emphasizes simplicity, allowing online businesses to quickly launch feature-rich, responsive storefronts across desktop and mobile devices without sacrificing features or brand control.
Project 1: Oracle e-Commerce Cloud Deployments in Oracle Public Cloud
Period: Mar 2017 – Present
- Developed Blueprint of commerce and its dependent product services.
- Developed Stack Templates of commerce and its dependent product services.
- Configure Load Balancer service with Commerce.
- Automate End to End flow of product deployment.
Project 2: Oracle e-Commerce Cloud Deployments in Oracle Managed Cloud Services
Period: Jan 2016 – Feb 2017
- Developed a tool for customer upgrades which is widely used by Operations team for test and production instances in Oracle Managed Cloud Services environments.
- Integrated Parallel Deployments feature to save time for deployments. Upgrade time has drastically reduced.
- Tool is enhanced to support blue/green model to avoid down time for production instances.
- Tool is used by Dev/QA team to perform Customer Data testing which includes DB import and product deployment.
Project 3: Oracle e-Commerce Cloud
Period: May 2014 – Jan 2016
- Create Docker files to create Docker images.
- Create Docker Swarm for clustered setup.
- Create Jenkins job and shell script to auto push new build to cloud.
- Strong use of scripting languages, including bash for Linux and Mac platforms and Batch for Windows systems for automating the manual tasks.
- Evaluated docker-toolbox to help Dev/QA team to use docker on their local machines.
- Evaluating Chef to improve infrastructure and configuration management for Cloud Commerce
Project 4: Oracle e-Commerce (On-Prem project)
Period: August 2013 – April 2014
- Develop and Maintain ANT based nightly test infrastructure.
- Develop and Maintain Groovy based nightly test infrastructure.
- Develop test environments for running test suite of Oracle ATG eCommerce product for various combination of Operating Systems, Application Servers, DB's, Browsers.
- Create utility for auto-install of various app-servers and browser in unattended mode.
- Troubleshooting environment issues and fixing them.
- Automated and Integrated manual tasks using Hudson.
- Maintain software stack.