Regional Manager - Marketing (North)
Infiniti Retail Limited, Croma A Tata Enterprises
Infiniti Retail Limited is a 100 percent subsidiary of TATA Sons. The company has launched Croma, a national chain of Megastores of consumer electronics and consumer durables. Currently Croma has 85 stores in the country and is one of the largest electronics retailers of the country.
•Was handling Marketing for 26 stores in Delhi, Gurgoan, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Greater Noida, Jalandhar, Amritsar, Ludhiana and Chandigarh.
•Responsible for New Store opening and store launch for North India.
• Responsible for mapping local trends and using the information to conceptualize and execute activation and go to market plans.
• To initiate discussions and ensure execution for alliances across categories (including Own Lable) for instore workshops and demos on the basis of business requirements.
• Execute central advertising and promotion plans at the stores while maximizing the store ROI’s.
• Competition mapping and tracking to capture expansion, activation and new campaigns.
• Responsible for execution of instore VM and SOH.
• Responsible for documentation of all the activities conducted at the stores Maintain a monthly MIS on regional and store spends.
•Successfully launched 11 stores in North India. The launches were supported by Marketing plan to create awareness of a new store launch in the required catchment and driving footfall into the store.
•Planned and successfully executed regional events like Entertainment Carnival and Exchange Carnival to boost sales of a particular category or for a particular time period.
•Representation of Croma in India International Trade Fare at Pragati Maidan – New Delhi in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Croma as a brand had an exposure to around 1.4 million visitors who attended IITF every year.
•Sponsorship of events like HT PACE teachers meet, College fests of KMC, SRCC, Miranda House, etc. to increase the brand recollect for Croma.