FIELD SALES MANAGER (On & Off Premise) - SOUTH CENTRAL TEXAS (Austin/San Antonio/Corpus Christi/Rio Grande Valley)
MAST JAGERMEISTER, USA
- Built and managed distributor partners through an extremely loyal and respectful relationship; while driving Jagermeister's focus thru both sectors of the business - On & Off Premise trade.
- Instilled a trust & belief with both entire distributor divisions - ranging from VP's, Regional Sales Managers down to the sales representatives, merchandisers, etc.
- Optimized allocations of MJUS/distributor programming to help drive portfolio standards within the entire South Central Texas Region.
- Assisted in regaining lost market share of Jagermeister within a declining atmosphere.
- Consistently increased brand presence through volume performance/programming within the Off Premise trade - increased by 27% from 2016 to 2018.
- Successfully delivered against all depletion targets within my territory.
- Began to work brand presence through volume performance/programming within the On Premise trade 2017 - 2018.
- Maintained a 50 Key Account Target list for Austin/San Antonio.
- Streamlined Cold Equipment sales thru target of 250 target accounts.
- Conducted and delivered fact based General Sales Meetings before and during distributor realignment period (RNDC to SGWS).
- Due to strong distributor relationships, transition period was extremely smooth, turn-key.
- Covered updated weekly/monthly/quarterly tracking of KPI's, programming, cold equipment sales, etc. with management/sales representatives.
- Utilized and Tracked daily sales through Distributor systems (Diver/OnSite) as well as MJUS systems (IDIG/Karma/Y Drinks).
- Continuously put the consumer at the forefront of Jagermeister's marketing plans, strategies & executions; while obtaining total brand supervision/protection.
- Understood regional pricing strategies for all SKU's; while having total understanding of competitive brand pricing.