FIELD SALES AREA MANAGER - South Central Texas (Austin/San Antonio/Corpus Christi/Rio Grande Valley)
MAST JAGERMEISTER, USA
Territory - Distributor & Account Management:
- Created and implemented strategic business plans and tactical strategies to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics and appropriate sample distribution.
- Organized account listing for all markets: Maintained a 50 Key Account Target list for each market respectively (Austin/San Antonio/Corpus Christi/Rio Grande Valley).
- Built strong relationships with National & Regional Accounts while introducing new product placements, promotions, cold equipment and specific programming.
- Reviewed and analyzed market data for developing and implementing programming that focused on key accounts. (Utilized and Tracked daily sales through Distributor systems (Diver/OnSite) as well as MJUS systems (IDIG/Karma/Y Drinks).
- Managed distributor partners through an extremely loyal and respectful relationship; to maximize customer satisfaction and drive profitable growth and sales.
- Managed daily sales responsibilities:
- Maintained weekly expected call level productivity and call plan execution.
- Organized routing and call-schedule for most comprehensive coverage and efficient/effective use of time to maximize territory growth.
- Promoted product via face to face interactions with assigned account targets; engaging them with in-depth product discussions/presentations about the products benefits and features.
- Used skills and tools to understand customer needs and adjust sales approach accordingly; building strong business relationships with prospective and current Jager customers.
- Assisted in regaining lost market share of Jagermeister within a declining atmosphere:
- Consistently increased brand presence through volume performance/programming within the Off Premise trade - increased by 27% from 2016 to 2018.
- Aligned with distributor in targeting Accounts Sold, new PODs and back bar placements to help successfully deliver against all depletion targets within my territory.
- Worked brand presence through volume performance/programming within the On Premise trade 2017 - 2018.
- Streamlined Cold Equipment, new sku's thru 250 target accounts.
- Effectively conducted/delivered fact based General Sales Meetings with sales managers/teams.
- Covered updated weekly/monthly/quarterly tracking of KPI's, programming, forecasting, depletion's, cold equipment sales, inventory, etc. with management/sales representatives.
Budgeting & Tracking:
- Operated within the assigned programming and expense budgets - P&L, completing administrative requirements, including timely reporting, expense budget management, call logs, customer follow ups, etc.
- Coordinated promotional efforts with peers and partners to enhance the brands presence within assigned key markets.
- Managed and tracked inventory out of stock, POS, promotional materials (e.g. sales materials, brand literature, product samples, dealer loaders, display enhancers, etc.) according to defined company compliance guidelines.