I feel strongly and passionately about following a career in the yachting industry where I can combine all my skills with my outgoing nature. I would like to continue to learn more and become a stronger, more knowledgeable and skilled Sailor. I would consider a private or charter yacht.I am happy to travel to any location.
Skipper & Crew member
Regattas & Deliveries
- Catamaran "Allures" 102ft full carbon, Azores - La Ciotat 2011
- "Roquette" Beneteau 47,7, Madeira - Oporto 2007
- "Esteves" Motorsailer, Madeira - Lagos 2005
- "Pimpas" Oceanis 37, Madeira - Lisbon 2003
- Atlantis Cup (X-cape, Dufour 45' carbon rigging - Azores 2010) 2º;
- S. Joaninas (X-cape, Dufour 45' carbon rigging - Azores 2010) 1º;
- Faial - S. Jorge - Faial (X-cape, Dufour 45' carbon rigging - Azores 2010) 1º;
- Volta à Ilha Faial (X-cape, Dufour 45' carbon rigging - Azores 2010) 1º;
- National Match Race Cup (J24' - Azores 2009) 3º;
- Season Botes Baleeiros (Classic Boats - Azores 2009);
- Azores Lazer Cup (Laser classic - Azores 2009) 2º;
- Lisboa - Madeira ( Grand Soleil 50' - Madeira 2006) 6º;
- Madeira - Canárias (Beneteau 47,7' - Madeira 2005) 1º;
- Madeira - Canárias (Swan 55' - Madeira 2003) DNF.
May 2011 - Present
Atlantic crossing and refit.
Delivery and work in an important refit of hydraulic system, rigging, engines... at Composite Works in La Ciotat.
May 2010 - Sep 2010
Skipper & DiveMaster
Whale watching and diving guide.
Oct 2009 - Mar 2010
Clube Naval da Horta
Instructor for beginners and competition on classes Optimist, 420, Laser and Raquero.
Jun 1995 - Sep 2009
Sailing & Windsurfing Instructor
Watersports Skipper - Waterski, Wakeboard, Donuts, Banana, Flyfish, Boat tours