Fábrica Nacional de
Molduras S. De R.L. De C.V.
- Increased compliance with the preventive maintenance plan by 60%.
- Optimization of the process of machining (CNC) of molds 50% in its operations.
- Reducing the bottleneck in welding by 80%.
- Reduction of 60% of re works due to defects in production.
- Control of the Capex in charge for maintenance and CNC spare parts.
- Reduced consumption of inserts per CNC machine by 35%.
- Implementation of maintenance VPO in charge of teams and teammates.
- Participating and implementing Lean Manufacturing within the organisation and Six Sigma projects.
- Training and control of safety indicators in the area of CNC machining.
- Teamwork and problem solving.
- With 50 operators in charge and 2 shift engineers.