• Program/ Project Management - assisted the development of programs and multiple projects with specialised capacity, capability, methodology and infrastructure.
• Enterprise transformation - designed and redesigned business process that that to meet business current and future needs and minimise risks, and conducted EBIT Improvement initiatives.
• Businesses cases & benefit realisation - developed business cases and benefits realisation plans to support investment decision making and measurement of benefits achieved.
• IT strategy and alignment - provided clients with a clear and implementable strategy to increase efficiencies, generate synergies, and provide critical alignment between technology and business functions.
• IT sourcing advisory - conducted rapid comparative assessments of current vendor market capabilities.
• Improved transparency and visibility of project results, reduced project risks, increased confidence of senior management, improved rigour, and increased successful outcomes for the Mine of the Future programme for Rio Tinto Iron Ore. Nowadays the Mine of the Future team are still using the PMO artefact I implemented.
• Implemented a tool and approach that allowed in 8 weeks companies to identify current product and IT vendor capabilities available in the market, prior to embarking on any formal procurement or contractual arrangements with prospective vendors. A like for like comparative analysis of IT vendor product solutions and ongoing vendor service and support offerings allowed a 70% of discount form some vendors.
• Facilitated the extension of a mining project (fees valued at $900k) - Deployment of Autonomous Trucks for Rio Tinto Iron Ore.
• Contributed as a Benefit Realisation SME to Deloitte’s Complex Programs and Projects Community of Practice. • Facilitated the extension of a mining project (fees valued at $1.3M) - large scale mine transition for Kestrel Mine.