- Create and maintain a philosophy for the food program and facilities, while being parallel to HQ sites in the Bay Area
- Fiscally responsible for workplace budget, data track all costs, spend rate, and forecasting.
- Analysis and execution of MSA/SOW/SLA form various vendors and managing multiple programs simultaneously.
- Acting in a strategic manner, innovating, implementing/working with HQ partners and vendor partners in completing projects.
- Overseeing daily operations of all areas foodservice and facilities ensuring quality, consistency, and innovation are met.
- Created a productive workplace environment with health and safety compliance on state and local levels.