Distribuidora Maravilla, S.A
Responsible for the major brands in the Still Drink Category & Juices. In charge of the marketing plan and its execution (Central America and Mexico). The brands under my responsibilities' are: Tampico, Sipi, De la Granja
- Launched De la Granja Orange Juice in a unique package (it is the first product on that package worldwide), innovating the largest category in the Central American Region. The package used was the first one ready to drink juice worlwide using an ambiente filling processing machine. Besides the technology of processing, I was the project coordinator of the project which had several areas.
- Executed a regional consumer promotion (Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua) on time. Increased the brands' margin through finding a new form or production, saving in logistics and production.
- Launched two new flavours of Tampico on time. Exceed the quarterly sales in just one month.
- Implemented a consumer promotion for our core brand, increasing its sales of 20% over our monthly sales prior the promotion. Achieved a sales record over an 18 month period.
- Elaborated the Regional Marketing Plan for 2009, where I found new business opportunities to increase the overall profitability of the brands.
- Approval of the first consumer promotion in Mexico for Tampico, through using new forms of production that allowed the company to do it
- Logistics, production and execution time of consumer promotions saving the company time and reducing the investment needed having better financial and marketing results
- Authorization to buy new equipment for our facility to increase capacity in the SKU with more growth in recent years
- Execution of the first consumer promotion -after its launched- of the brand who is the market leader in the juice category turning the downward trend of sales.
- Approval of a new milk product to be launched into the market.
- Strategic and Marketing Plan of the launching plan for the most important project for the company of the last 5 years
- Launching in El Salvador of the brand with the highest growth of the company in the last five years, starting its regional process
- Approval of an investment for a new machinery to increase our capacity for our Low Income SKU that has had the highest growth rate in the past years.
- Strategic planning for our most innovative product for the company to be executed in 2009
- Cost reduction in our Low Income Brand, allowing its regional expansion through a new strategic positioning