Since June I've been doing different projects involving interaction design and New Media. I had the opportunity to work with Shanghai based artists as well as Contemporary Art Galleries and Communication Agencies (http://lefreakcestchic.com/). Now I'm back in Italy and I'm starting a virtual network with the people I've met in order to continue this overseas art collaboration. (http://iozoi.wordpress.com/)
Jun 2011 - Present
Jun 2013 - Jan 2014
Editor and translator
Dec 2010 - Jun 2011
Web content Management and Designer
- Responsible of project based research and design collaboration.
- Content management and design for the studio website.
- Images and graphic media for the publications and videos that Studio Azzurro produced such as Fabrizio de Andrè documentary "Dentro Faber" made with the collaboration of Corriere della Sera and Fondazione Fabrizio De Andrè Onluse Rai Tradebook and the book "La Pozzanghera" (Scalpendi Editore, collana Orbis Pictus).
- Bilingual press communications for the exhibitions.
Oct 2009 - Dec 2010
- Curator and workshop coordinator.
- Coordinate and manage artistic activities in the gallery.
- Mounting and setting space for the shows.
Jan 2005 - Sep 2009
- Oganize shows and workshops for the Museum's library.
- Plan and develop diferent activities for the children attending the museum.
- Develop strategies to involve the public in the different Museum's cultural initiatives.
Nov 2011 - Dec 2011
Interactive Installations: Arduino programming.
Thetheoretical and practical coursewill address theuse of technologyin art, serving asan introduction toprogrammingandcreative usesof digital electronicsapplied to art.
Mar 2010 - Mar 2011
Master New Media Art Design
New Technologies and multimedia Education.
Program that supports the production of pioneering research into newly emerging art and design practices.
Level in National or international classification: ISCED 5A
Jan 2002 - Aug 2008
Bachelor of Arts Degree
School of higher education offering different bachelor’s programs related with the visual arts, communication and culture, as well as postgraduate and research programs in these fields. Level in National or international classification: ISCED 5