Senior Manager of Product Development
In response to a major software announcement telling over 150 hospital systems that their EHR software was being sunset in favor of another McKesson product, I was selected to build a strategic vision to sell customers on McKesson’s ability to seamlessly migrate to the new EHR. Built three high-performing, self-organizing teams that delivered products against the roadmap. Worked externally with C-suite and IT group to pilot the products.
- Using Agile principles, team delivered critical functionality to allow Bulk Order Sign-off in a quarter of the time another team had estimated to deliver. From requirements to pilot took one month. Supported installations across the customer base.
- Built products to move customers' longitudinal patient data (home medications, problems, allergies and immunizations) from Horizon EHR to Paragon EHR. Learned the data and the applications in both systems and have converted over 5MM records across 10 customer sites.
- Drove market requirements and strategic planning to identify roadmap and plan releases.
- Filled in for roles within the group including scrummaster, product owner, business analyst, systems analyst, and quality control. Expanded my skills by becoming a Certified Scrummaster
- Managed requirements prioritization, customer relationships, outside consultants, staffing, and $3M budget
- Working within the Scaled Agile Framework, coached other Agile teams to help with their ability to deliver and maximize resources