Vice President, Marketing
Led marketing organization for $1.6B alternate site infusion business, with a direct sales force of 250+. Responsible for brand development, agency management, sales tool development, public relations and corporate communications initiatives. Supervised new service and product launches, including digital assets and integrated marketing campaigns. Worked closely with Clinical, Operations and Sales teams to achieve key business objectives. Managed annual budget ranging from $2.7-3.5M. Supervised team of 4 direct reports.
- Launched new corporate and service line positioning in coordination with new digital presence. Implemented public relations, digital marketing and media placement campaigns to support brand identity.
- Launched new digital sales tools, including a content management system, to enhance selling capabilities.
- Responsible for development and launch of national speakers bureau program. Events generated over 25% increase in revenue and new patient starts.
- Implemented integrated marketing framework to target and convert prospective referral and patient customer groups. Utilized Pardot as focal point for customer communications.
- Restructured Marketing team and outside agency relationships to meet strategic needs and Sales targets within budget constraints of private equity-owned environment.