Product and Project Management
- Implemented internet hosted storage (DriveWay) and MS-Office “look-a-alike” (ThinkFree) online services, that were hosted in the McAfee.com "Cloud."
- Led and developed MRDs, functional specifications, Go-To-Markets and Market Communication for networking, and communications software, and security “software-as-a-service” generating $3.0 M in annual revenue.
See "Some of My Work" - Immediately below this section of Highlights
- Developed and delivered release notes, datasheets, collateral, web content and sales training.
- Developed and managed McAfee.com USBDrive business line from inception to quarterly revenue run rate of $600K.
Click on " McAfee.com USBDrive Product Line" or see section at top left
- Implemented successful marketing, product, and partnership “programs – campaigns” for $2.0 M in incremental annual revenues by adding new partner co-branded products.
- Developed-delivered: content at conferences and trade shows (e.g. Comdex).
- Media Product and Analyst Spokesperson.
Click on "Silicon Valley Reports KTEH TV Channel 54"- or see section at top middle left
Research and Analysis
- Developed and delivered industry and competitive analysis, and market research at Gartner (aka Dataquest), Sageza Group, Intel, McAfee, Connelly and Associates, and for other organizations, such as Mellon Bank.
Click on "Service Oriented Architectures Blueprints" - Analysis and White Paper sample
- Designed, managed and optimized on line marketing campaigns - Websites, Partner Affiliate and email
Click on " SEO Analysis - Internet Presence"- Sample Optimization Worksheet/s
- Certificate Student - Portland State Multimedia Professionals Program - Curricula : technologies (e.g. xHTML, CSS, Drupal, etc.) web business strategies, project management, On-Line Branding and user experience, SEM, webanalytics and social media marketing