Sports and physical activity are very important to Robin.
Here are just some of his sporting achievements:
- Organized run up the Bank of America tower to raise money for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Participated in 4-day, 500-mile bike ride to raise money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation
- Led mountain biking team that won the “24 Hours of Adrenalin” race at Snoqualmie Ski Mountain
- Solo-climbed Mt Adams (Washington) and Mt. Shasta (California)
- Completed 4 Century Road rides in last 6 years
- Ran 4 marathons, placing first in Portland’s Open Co-Ed Division in 2001
- Completed 2 biathlons (cycling and running).
- Organized 7 Tour de Peaks mountain bike events.