- Arizona Department of Education: 2005 N. Central 6th Floor; 15 offices, Herman Miller reconfigure; Existing product from clients inventory (AO2) was put together in a cohesive manor to be able to provide an office space for two people per office.
- Attorney General: 1275 W. Washington 1st Floor - Special Investigations & Financial Remedies Unit; A combination of Herman Miller AO2 Stackers, Standard AO2, and Herman Miller desking system.
- Arizona Department of Administration: 1st Floor; ADA unit,
- M.V.D. 51st. Ave. Call Center, Basement; Herman Miller AO2 Stackers 40+ stations all new. New finishes picked to coordinate with existing buildings color scheme.
- City of Peoria Attorney Office, City Hall 2nd Floor; 10 + OFS private offices for Attorney's, 10+ Herman Miller stackers for support staff, and 1 OFS conference room and seating.
- City of Peoria HR Department, City Hall 2nd Floor; 15+ Herman Miller offices; Some existing 85" High AO2 walls, New 67" AO2 panels and wall strips; Finishes to match City of Peoria standards.
- M.V.D. 1615 West Jackson Street, Basement; Herman Miller Prospects, reconfigure 20+ stations
- M.V.D 16380 N. 59th Ave. Glendale; Herman Miller Prospects, 25+ stations, all new
- Arizona Supreme Court, 2nd floor, IT Call Center; Resolve, 20 stations; included special print screen; Finishes where bright oranges and greens
- Arizona Peace Office Standards Training, 2643 E. University Drive; Lobby & Misc. offices; Herman Miller, AO2, primarily on wall strips w/ some panels, Established office standards
- TempeSchool District #3, 3205 S. Rural Road, ESL Department, 2nd floor; Herman Miller AO2, 3 stations, Re-established office standards
- M.V.D, Tempe, Stolen Vehicle Division; Herman Miller Prospects, 40+ stations, all new, ADOT standard finishes
- Arizona Board of Cosmetology, 1721 East Broadway; Herman Miller AO2, 6+ stations, finishes to match existing furniture
- City of Peoria, Developmental Community Services Building; Herman Miller AO2 200+ stations, Harter lounge seating, Peter Pepper marker boards, Arcadia lounge tables, Fixture Bola chairs, Howe Moore tables for lecture hall, OFS conference rooms & offices; Office system finishes where city standards, all other finishes where specials; Project was coordinated with Dicke & Fritche Design Group
- Arizona Department of Education, 2005 N. Central Ave. 4th floor (School Effectiveness, 6th floor (Title V), 7th floor (HR Department); Herman Miller AO2, Each floor 65+ stations, standardized finishes used
- Arizona Department of Education, 1535 W. Jefferson, 2nd floor- IT department; Herman Miller AO2, all new 70+ stations, standardized finishes used
- Dr. Wallman's Eye Center; 4,500 sq. ft., lobby and reception desk, break room, copy room, 5 patient rooms, laser room, support offices
- Allstate; 6,000 sq. ft., two conference rooms, network room, break room, copy/file room, open office area, 5 lawyer offices
- AZ advanced Dermatology, 2,345 sq. ft., waiting area, front office, break room, 4 exam rooms, nurses station, doctor's office, storage room, 2 restrooms, physician assistant's office
- Occidental Fire & Casualty, 8,000 sq. ft.,
- Catlin Group
- Koll Cotton Center
- Paragon Plaza
- Khovanian Companies
*The above project list is not a full and complete list, but just an example of projects I have worked on.