- I am Passionate and Focused person seeking work in a Productive environment
- Where I can use my skills to the best of my ability that would benefit the companyall around me.
- 1.5 year of experience with proven contribution in nutritional foods and malted milkFoods R & D- Product & Process development, Claim support & defense with Zeon life sciences limited. In current roleProduct & Process development Specialties(DOCUMENTATION)- Nutritional products formulationDevelopment: Diskettes, weight management, ;SportsIsotonic drinks; Malt Based Foods, Glucose based beverage mixes, Spray Drying
- Projects, High Fat Powders, Dairy based beverages, infant Formula & Baby Food.
Jun 2014 - Present
Zeon lifesciences Ltd
- Documentation Support for Developing new products & packing, Vendor development &, providing documentation .Aid in Analysis of RM, PM, Intermediate, Dossier preparation Product approval from authority, Specification development, Test document control, Design & Development Bulk & Finishedproducts, Estimation of protein by kjeldal method, Estimation of Fat by Mozenier method, Estimation of Carbohydrate by UV Spectroscopy and Estimation of vitamins and minerals
- Developed almost 17 products with packing with RM, PM & FG specification of the company, Commercialized 12 products with zero development defect. Documentation MBF, RMS , PMS ,STP ,FPS & BLS.
Jun 2013 - May 2014
Arvind Remedies Chennai
Formulation & Development, Packing development, Stability determination, Regulatory Affairs & Dossier preparation Product approval from authority, lab setup, Design & Development, Batch manufacturing records, Specification development, Test methods, Document control etc.
Technology transfer of 2 products at commercial scale. Handling customer complaints & decreased old product development.
Officer Softgel production
May 2012 - Jun 2013
Mankind Pharma Ltd
Formulation & Development, Batch manufacturing
May 2012 - Jun 2013
Sep 2009 - Sep 2011
Masters in Pharmacy (Pharmaceatics)
Jun 2005 - Jun 2009
GRD institute of pharmacy
Bachelors in Pharmacy
Preparation of Dossiers CTD(Common technology Dossier)
Raw Materials – Developing & implementing Raw Material Specification, Standard test procedure, Vendor auditing & evaluation, COA of every consignment
Finished Product – Development & implementing Finished product Specification, Troubleshooting of Process, Technology Transfer, Stability Studies, , In-process control
Statutory & Regulatory Compliance –Collect data from intra or inter-departments, Compilation of data/ dossier as per guidelines, Providing meaningful & accurate updated regulatory or statutory changes & take appropriate actions accordingly Preparation & updating Common Technical Document.
Analytical Method validation protocols preparation & Technology transfer
Auditing-Internal Quality Audit (IQA), Coincide system with norms ,Facing Audits viz. WHO GMP, etc; Closure of Non Conformity or observations, if any, Continual Improvement
Testing Estimation of protein, fat & carbohydrates in Finished Products and Raw materials by UV Spectroscopy and chemical methods.
- Conversant with Linux & Windows Operating Systems, Version XP, 7 & 8
- Worked with SAP & ERP., Expert in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet library search.
Product type includes Herbals & Multi vitamin tablets/capsules/, Kids drinks (Malted, Protein & spray dried), Energy drinks, Protein powders, Gym/Sport products, Cold rub, , Diskettes (enriched in protein, vitamins & herbal addition), Providing technical information along with product in terms of Dossier, Product profile, Presentation, Pamphlet, Literature.
Design & Development with feasibility studies, review, experimental, reproducible & scale up batches, verification, validation & technology transfer
Development of diverse categories including Nutraceutical, & Pharmaceutical products including Unit dosage form, Powders, Softgelatin capsules
Developed almost 22 formulations of different Dosage forms including Tablets, Capsules, Diskettes, Powder blends, Spray drying, Malted Products
Jan 2015 - Dec 2015
- Working as a Scientific Associate R&D (ADL) support in audits & facility visit/ inspection, technology transfer, define new or changed process, involvement in business excellence by maintaining high standards of quality performance, reliability and safety. Educates and trains the leadership, staff and workers about quality improvement & plan, assign responsibilities in carrying out the quality improvement program or quality management meeting. Striking communication skills, can work independently & in team, investigating & solution driven approach to tribulations, lofty work pressure threshold.
- 2nd in solo dance competition in school.
- 1st in group dance competition in school.
- 2nd in Gazal singing competition at Chandigarh in Tagore theatre.
- Participated in rock band competition at district mandi
- Participated in model contest at lucknow in bachelors
- Participated as an accompanist on tabla in youth festival district mandi and Dharamshala.
- Performed in group as a Quabali group.
Name : Abhishek Agarwal Name : Aditya Ved
Designation : Sr. Scientific Officer R&D Designation : Scientist R&D
Phone no. : +918351847748 Phone no. : +918679740253
The above information is true with best of my knowledge & belief, if found deviation, I am solely responsible for the same. This is computer generated CV; hence do not require signature. (Robin Sharma)
**** End of Document ****