KEATING, MUETHING & KLEKAMP, P.L.L.(Cincinnati, Ohio)1999-2000
(For more information, see www.kmklaw.com)
FISHER & PHILLIPS, LLP(New Orleans, Louisiana)1997-1999
(For more information, see www.laborlawyers.com)
DUDLEY, CLARK & CHAN(St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands)1995-1997
(For more information, see www.dudleylaw.com)
For all three of the above-referenced firms, I performed the following activities:
- Coordinated and directed employment litigation performed by local counsel in various jurisdictions.
- Advised clients on post-acquisition employment issues and integration efforts.
- Reviewed termination decisions, mediated internal disputes, investigated complaints, and aided management in making strategic and tactical personnel decisions.
- Advised new start-ups on human resource related issues such as non-compete agreements, employee handbooks, trade secret protection, and compensation structures.
- Aided in the development of a web-based, employment law training program.
- Counseled and advised senior executives, all levels of human resources practitioners and front-line management, on employment and labor issues arising under U.S. and foreign laws.
- Litigated on behalf of employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including matters arising under European (UK, France, Netherlands), Canadian, and American laws.
- At any one time, I managed up to 30 cases for international, national and/or local clients.