The Falcon Public House. 12, Main Street, Mexborough. S63 9DW.
May 2010 to Present.
Part Time Bar Supervisor / Manager.
As a bar supervisor / manager, I was responsible for the day to day management and running of the pub whilst making sure regular and new customers were made to feel welcomed and enjoyed the friendly and welcoming atmosphere created by the bar team.
Other key responsibilities:
- Opening and Closure of the Public House. The setting of the building alarm and cash storage in the safe.
- Cellar Management. Cleaning lines on a weekly basis, stock rotation, and delivery of cask, keg and bottled products.
- Bar Hygiene and Maintenance. Making sure the bar was kept clean and hygienic and all glass cleaning machines were fully operational and clean at all times.
- Stock Rotation .Handle deliveries of keg and cask products and when stock replenishment was needed which was on a daily basis.
- Cash Handling. Making sure all tills was holding the correct float and the correct amount of takings were banked on a daily basis and the correct paperwork was completed in line with the brewery instructions.
- Following the licensing laws in relation to the licensing act 2003
- Cleaning and Safety. Making sure the cleanliness of the bar and building was at a very high standard and also deliver first aid as and when needed.
- Overseeing the emptying of game machines and pool table on a fortnightly basis and also handle any general customer enquiries as well as organising the repair of game machine and pool tables.