- 15 Aytoun Street Mercury Building, Flat 10 Manchester
I am a first year student pursuing a BSc (Hons) degree in Psychology at the University of Bolton. In preparation for my degree I completed a course in General Academic Studies: International English Language Testing System (IELTS). My work experience has been as an Assistance Manager also as a Manager and Receptionist in two private companies. As an Assistant Manager, I worked at Famagusta Film Festival E.K.E.A DION L.T.D where I served as a link between the employees and management. I also worked at Les Palmier and Athene Hotel as a Manager and Receptionist. In both jobs, my experience was in customer care. This experience made me realise that I enjoy serving people and observing their behaviours: why people react the way they do and why their behaviour varies so much. Through serving people and assisting them as much as I can , I derive satisfaction.
Sep 2014 - May 2015
University Of Bolton
Self-reflection and Self-Presentation (72), Reading Modern Society (72), The Individual and Society (72), Research Methods in Social Science (62), Perspectives in Psychology (45) and Key Studies in Psychology (59)
General Academic Studies, International English Language Testing System
Mar 2012 - Aug 2013
Listening (5.5), Reading (4.5), Writing (5.5), Speaking (6.0)
Sep 2006 - Sep 2009
Makarios III Lyceum Larnaca Apolyterion
Graphic Arts (13), Olympic Education (17), Typing (17)
COMMON CORE SUBJECTS
History (16) Religious Education (16) Civics (16) Italian (18)
IV CREATIVITY ACTIVITIES-CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY
Sep 2009 - Nov 2009
Famagusta Film Festival E.K.E.A. DION LTD
- Created an official company page on Facebook to facilitate interaction with customers.
- Worked closely with clients to identify their needs and challenges and provide solutions.
- Advised managers on organisational matters and recommended changes.
- Served as a link between management and employees by handing questions, interpreting and administering contacts also helping to resolve work-related problems.
Manager and Receptionist
Apr 2003 - Apr 2007
Les Palmier and Athene Hotel
- Processed 50-60 telephone calls and walk-in reservations per 8 am until 3 pm as Head Concierge for a 2 star Hotel.
- Handled cash, check, credit and automatic debit card transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Greeted customers upon entrance and handled all cash and credit transactions.
- Assisted customers over the phone regarding store operations, product and promotions.
Cashier and Kitchen Work
Apr 2002 - Jun 2002
- Multi-tasking I knew all the positions e.x. cashier, kitchen and lobby.
- Cashiered with two cash registers at once in tandem to maximize the customer flow.
- Responsible for responding to orders and ensure food went out on time.
Cooperative team member
Outstanding interpersonal skills
Strong verbal communication