VP, Executive Director of Technology, Enterprise Business Development Manager
As Executive Director of Technology, responsible for the implementation and management of the Enterprise Business Development division (which has included the PMO, Business Analysis, Business Process Management, Configuration Management, and QA) for a Fortune 1000, $65 billion asset mortgage and investment firm, specializing in the origination and securitization of jumbo and super jumbo home mortgages. Significant accomplishments:
- Managed the development and implementation of the Enterprise PMO, including the collaborative development of Thornburg’s first SDLC Methodology.
- Established a Change Advisory Board, managed development of its related controls and processes, and directed the IT organization to its first controlled and approved production deployments.
- Served as chair of the Project Steering Committee, re-engineered the committee membership and processes, establishing order and process to its previous disorganization.
- Managed the acquisition, contract negotiations, and successful implementation of the SS&C Lightning/CAMRA asset management and trading desk systems.
- Working with President of Thornburg Mortgage Home Loans, created and established a multi-million dollar major program (consisting of 8 project streams) to overhaul the existing loan operations systems. Functioned as Enterprise Architect for the program, conceptualizing new Enterprise Service Bus architecture project for the program.
- Managed the IT Risk Analysis and Audit for the corporation.
- Managed the Information Technology audit process.
- Requested to step in at 11th hour on un-managed move to a new campus location for Thornburg, and successfully managed the move of all of Thornburg’s employees and systems in six weeks.