Penndel Mental Health Center
- Manage all financial operations including payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, contracts, grants and general ledger.
- Prepare, analyze and interpret financial reports including monthly and annual financial reports and make recommendations to internal departments, Board of Directors and external customers.
- Manage the preparation of internal and external budgets for agency operation involving department heads and agency personnel as needed.
- Develop and implement annual budgets.
- Prepare and maintain monthly Income Statement. Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Report and perform end of month closes and bank reconciliations.
- Monitor and analyze actual costs vs. budget costs for variances and possible improvement
- Investigate anomalies and unexplained variances. Prepare monthly management reports. Work with division directors in providing financial advice.
- Assure accounting practices are in compliance with various regulatory and third party agency requirements and generally accepted accounting principles.